Saw red in my stool a few minutes after drinking cranberry juice?
Ashley G Asked: Saw red in my stool a few minutes after drinking cranberry juice?
I didn't feel any pain or anything but when I looked in the toilet after going I saw red in my stool. When I wiped there wasn't any red on the toilet paper, just in the stool. Like I said there was no pain or anything. Was it cranberry juice or blood?
It wasn't cranberry juice. It doesn't usually color your stool and it would take much longer to go through your intestines.
The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.
Many companies out there sell cranberry juice that is 10% cranberry juice and the rest from other sources.More than likely your red stool was a product of coloring used in the product (to make it look like cranberry).Nothing to worry about.FYI: Please try to stay away from juices sold in i.e. Walmarts.. walgreens etc.Try gettng your cranberry juice (or any other juice) from organic sources.. Trader Joe's / Whole Foods (you can opt for the frozen juice 'organic').I hope this helped.Be well.Happy Holidays.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- cranberry juice red stool
- can cranberry juice cause red stool
- can cramberry juice make you poop red?
- cranberry juice pink flecks in stool
- do cranberries come out in stool
- does cranberry can cranberry juice cause red stool
- does cranberry cause red poop
- does drinking red juice make red mucus in stool
- does eating cranberries make stool red
- foods that make your bowels red cranberry sauce